Renovated First Home Owner's Dream TC2
GUIDED DEADLINE. OFFERS OVER $310,000 OFFERS CLOSE NOON WED 20 MARCH. NOT SELLING PRIOR.
'They don't build 'em like they used to!' Constructed of tried and tested materials in approx 1940's, this charming home is awaiting a new family to love it.
* Cosmetically refreshed in 2019, with modern neutral decor, whilst sympathetically retaining the charm of the era.
* Brand new carpet in the bedrooms with original floorboards in living areas - very practical for family life!
* Generous sized light & airy lounge has the added benefit of a log burner installed in 2010.
* Family friendly charming kitchen/dining room boasts the original rimu floors & cabinetry which has been given a fresh coat of paint.
* Large master bedroom & two good sized single bedrooms, all with built in robes & new carpet.
* Bathroom refreshed in 2016 with new wall linings, bath, vanity, extractor fan, tiles, pipeware, tapware, wastes, shower & light fittings. Separate toilet & laundry with great storage.
*The kids will love the spacious back garden - added benefit of a 10sqm Oregon shed built in 2013 - how would your family use this? Office, playroom, hobby room,adult retreat, workshop, garden shed.
* Plenty of room to add a garage when you are ready. In the meantime there is secure parking.
* Sited at the end of a cul de sac on 620sqm TC2 freehold land with'riverside playground' on your doorstep.
* Convenient walkway to North Parade to access bus stops,schools,Palms Mall & facilities.
Rarely do we find a home of this era that has not been 'mucked around with.'
Hesitate & regret!
Information pack includes building inspection report, rental appraisal, CCC & EQC documents etc. Download from www.propertyfiles.co.nz/13AldersleySt
Please be aware this info may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic, LINZ, CCC, CERA, owners & other sources & we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land & Floor area measurements are approx boundary lines as indicative only