Characterful, Comfortable and BIG!
GUIDED DEADLINE SALE. OFFERS OVER $405,000 OFFERS CLOSE NOON 29 Oct. NOT SELLING PRIOR
* and now for something completely different!
* Approx 150 sqm (Source Property Guru, see floor plan) Discover a generous, unique 4 bedroom characterful 1950's home peacefully set on TC2 736sqm at the end of a cul de sac.
* Stained glass door welcomes you into a private foyer with cosy reading nook.
* Generous, sun drenched open plan living has charm of brickwork enhanced by the warm glow of wooden floor boards. 2013 wood burner with wetback, heat transfer and earth wool insulation resulted in a July power bill of astounding $46.18!
* Your family will appreciate the second living space flowing from the lounge with doors to deck and garden.
* Centrally located, with garden views, the kitchen provides pantry, generous bench & cupboard space, while providing an opportunity for you to update when you are ready.
* Tucked around the corner, the dining or office space is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen overlooking back yard.
* All 4 bedrooms have updated carpet. Downstairs there is an oversized double & single, both with robes. Upstairs are two more doubles both with feature beams & double robes + bonus HUGE store room.
* Downstairs provides bathroom with shower over bath. Separate toilet & laundry.
* Parking for 2 vehicles.
* Set in a charming garden environment including seating areas, range of fruit trees, vege plot, play hut, work shed.
* $9,874.55 transfers for drive.
* In zone Shirley Boys & Avonside Girls, Banks Ave.
* Conveniently located 1.2km to Palms Mall, movies, library, restaurants.
* Be home for Christmas!
* See info pack for list of completed maintenance. Download from www.propertyfiles.co.nz/22Bramwell
Source:Owner,CCC,Canty Maps,ECAN,Property Guru,ARCGIS,REINZ PropertySmarts & other sources. Next Step Realty Ltd is merely passing over info as supplied to us.We cannot guarantee its accuracy & reliability.All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their due diligence.