Mid-Century Modern Magic
A rare opportunity presents itself in this John Hodgen designed mid century home. Come with vision and finish off what our current owner has begun, with fresh paint inside out and partial new carpet already completed come and see the vision through. The view from the street says it all. Built of stout construction, seamless flow between living areas and outdoor patios provide plenty options for the entertainer. Each living and bedroom benefits from aluminum sliding glass doors which open to a manicured lawn and patio area.
• 3 Double bedrooms with storage
• Oversize master bedroom with brand new wifi connected heat pump and ensuite
• Separate family bathroom and toilet
• 2 Interconnected living areas separated by period timber sliding doors
• Heating provided by a gas fire and near new wifi connected heat pump in the living areas
• Internal access double garage
• Separate Laundry with storage
• Manicured lawns
• Vege garden
• Freehold TC1 663m2 section
• Quiet neighbourly street
• Close proximity to Canterbury University and Teachers College
• Zoned for Westburn, Avonhead, Riccarton High, Middleton Grange, St Thomas and St Patricks Schools
• Fully fenced
• RV $700,000
Rarely do opportunities like this arise, north facing with potential bursting at the seams in a sought after location. With our owner set to move to Auckland in August this must be sold on or before the deadline. This property is a must for those with refined taste in architecture.
Do not hesitate to contact the agent to book your appointment to view.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm, Thursday 16th July 2020 (unless sold prior)
Please copy & paste link below into your web browser for alternative advertising:
Please copy & paste below link below into your web browser for further information:
Please copy & paste link below into your web browser to sign up to the Mid-Century Project: